Let's start by learning more about bottleless water coolers. And why they are the perfect solution for your home or
Culligan ClearLink PRO™
No-drill reverse osmosis system
Culligan ClearLink PRO™
Enjoy Culligan® water at the touch of a button. ClearLink PRO™ filters your water wirelessly, delivering clean, refreshing water from your main faucet.
This first-to-market wireless control is perfect for renters and homeowners alike. Until now, installing a reverse osmosis system required a dedicated faucet, which meant drilling a hole in your countertop or losing a soap dispenser. ClearLink PRO™ is a no-drill solution that supplies filtered water without compromising your countertop!
ClearLink PRO™ uses wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button. The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connects to the Culligan® reverse osmosis system. For clean, refreshing drinking water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds, filtered water will run through the main faucet. When you're done, simply turn off the water, and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water to ensure you do not waste filtered water.
Learn about how Culligan Clear Link PRO™ works:
Benefits of Culligan ClearLink PRO™
- Use your existing faucet
- Keep your countertops pristine – no need to drill a hole!
- Place the ClearLink PRO™ button anywhere within wireless range
- Stop guessing when to replace filters with the integrated filter life gauge
- Monitor water quality with the filtered water indicator
- Add filtered water to any room with a sink
Features of Culligan ClearLink PRO™
- Filter Life Gauge - ensures your system is producing the best quality water by indicating when it needs a filter change
- LED Backlight Display - lights up to show you when filtered water is flowing from your tap
- Alert Indicator - illuminates when the filters, reverse osmosis membrane, or batteries need to be replaced
- On-trend Design - comes in multiple finishes to complement today's kitchen décor
Contact your local Culligan Man™ and start enjoying great water today.
Latest Blog Posts
What are carcinogenic contaminants? We classify carcinogens as any substance that could cause cancer. And there are several carcinogenic contaminants
What Clients Say
Please send our thanks to all involved with testing, fixing, replacing and servicing our softener. Appreciate the time and service you send our way. The replacement tank has fixed the problem we were having.
Bonnie And Joe S.
- Culligan Customer